The Assistant’s Chapter offers its members the opportunity to participate in various events throughout the season, however, there are specific eligibility restriction to be eligible.
- You must be in good standing with the PGA of America
- You must be a member of the Assistant’s Chapter: View Assistant’s Chapter Membership Application Form (pdf).
Additionally, if you are an Apprentice and have already completed the Apprentice Orientation in the Minnesota Section, you must attend one of the following business meetings prior to competing in any events.
- Attend a 2012 Section or Chapter Fall Meeting
- Attend a 2013 Section or Chapter Spring Meeting
- Attend a 2013 Minnesota PGA Assistant’s Spring Meeting
- Attend a Minnesota PGA Teaching Division Seminar
- Attend an approved Minnesota PGA Cracker Barrel Session
However, if you are a new Apprentice to the Minnesota Section, you must first attend an Apprentice Orientation which will fulfill the requirement to play in Section events for
one season: the cycle for determining Apprentice eligibility in 2013 will run from July 1, 2012-June 30, 2013.
Once the above requirements are met, you can participate in Section events by accessing the links below.
View the Section Calendar
View specific Assistant’s Chapter Events